Thursday, September 30, 2010

Excited and Scared!!

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow is the beginning of October.

It has always been an important month for me as my birthday is on October 9.
Now, this month will have a new meaning for me and my family, as I am going to have my first baby this month.

yes, it's time for my baby to come to this world.

My due date is October 10, 2010,,,,,,,,,,,but next week my Doctor has called me to get admitted to the hospital for inducing labor.

Now, as my pregnancy is coming to an end, I am feeling relaxed but looking back I can say it has been a long and hard journey for me. These past nine months have been like a nightmare.

Not only the pregnancy issue but also so many problems at personal level. My husband and I have faced lot of problems these past few months, problems related to jobs, visa involving lot of betrayal of our trust, humiliation and sadness.

let's not talk about all that right now.

Right now I am excited about my baby. I am scared too.

will talk to you more about it tomorrow.

take care .........................

3 comments:

mannoy said...

Belated happy birthday

Jan Pieter said...

Happy birthday..

Jan Pieter said...

Belated happy birthday.