Thursday, May 31, 2007

36 years of Togetherness

Yes..............36 years....


On 2nd June is my parents' marriage anniversary......
They will complete 36 years of togetherness tomorrow......



I really admire my parents as a couple...

I have never seen them fighting,,quarreling or even talking rudely to each other..

Yes,,you can call them perfect couple...

My mother is a devoted housewife....She has always taken care of our family..
My father is a caring husband and a concerned Father......

Though Physically they do not match perfectly,,,like my father is much taller than my mother.....and my mother is much fairer then my father,,but their hearts match perfectly...

No, no,,,you are wrong,,they did not had a love marriage,,but a fully arranged marriage..what more ,,they had not seen each other before marriage....

So ,,it's their marriage anniversary tomorrow...

On their anniversary I just wish that they have many more years of togetherness......



Happy anniversary Mom and Dad !!!!!

I love you mom and dad.........................

10 comments:

prajyot said...

great..wish them on my behalf n fly

Anonymous said...

My wishes to ur parents :)

U knw just now my parents completed 26 yrs..n its the same like ur parents ..they didn't c each other before marriage.. i really crave for getting someone like that :)

Sophiagurl said...

Wow 36 years that is quite an accomplishment! Seeing our parents happy and in love brings our hearts a lot of joy. It gives as assurance that love, no matter how it started, makes the world go round. =)

Taylor Blue said...

That is amazing to be together that long...they were made for each other...

Jan Pieter said...

How are you today my friends, Say my Hello to them. My best wishes to your parents..;)

Remember, don't count the years, count the memories...Have a great weekend..;)

DiamondsSaphire said...

WOW...36 years..congrates to your parents.

Divya said...

Convey my regards to them... :) Even my parents are going to celebrate their 25th anniversay on dec 2nd... I am looking forward to it...

lilifxt said...

hi there..happy anniversary to ur parents...god bless them

Mirage Chopper said...

So very beautiful indeed. Happy anniversary to your P's, and from what it seems, a job well done. Its too bad many don't hold such values these days; much to be learned from their relationship.

mrsnesbitt said...

June 3rd was our 19th wedding anniversary, June 2nd was my husband's birthday.
Sadly my parents are no longer alive, but they were happy together and that keeps the happy memories!