Friday, March 28, 2008

It's been a long Break

Hi Friends,

I am writing a post after nearly three months.
where was I?

Life has changed a lot in these three months...
I have got married and have moved to America.

To whom I got married ?
Luckily, I got married to my dear friend Sweetu.

If u can remember , I told you that my friend sweetu was going to come in december vacations.

So he came,

and we got married on 18th of January..

unfortunately, he had to go back on 20th of january.

It was a painful separation..

Then I got my visa after nearly two months and I landed in America on 17th of March..

Presently, I am in Arizona , 80 miles far from flagstaff..

Life has changed a lot.

First of all ,now I am a married woman.
secondly, now I am in a different place..

It's all new.

I am enjoying a lot ...

Will keep telling you about my life,



take care,
bye.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowwwwwwwwww!!! CONGRATSSSS!! M SO happy for u yaar...amazing.. n i didn't know u will come to my blog.. infact i also left in between n jst now started again..

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Wow, and I thought my life has been a whirlwind .... :)

Congratulations!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetgirl,
I'm glad that you're back, and Congratulations for you wedding!!! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness. I'm glad that both of you are finally together.

prajyot said...

hey where have been for so long..ur blog missed u a lot...inturn we all ur blog friends missed ur posts...come back to ur blogging

Sophiagurl said...

wow! my congratulations to you and Sweetu! I will be looking forward to your future posts. Hope you can share some pics too!

God bless you and your new life my friend =)