Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's Christmas Time

Hi,
I know I am writing after a long time. I was just so busy in my professional and personal life. My personal life is suffering a lot due to my job. There are trainings on saturdays and sundays. It's so busy. I am glad my hubby is a co-operating one, he is always understanding and never complaining. Okay, forget all that, it's time for christmas.

Only three more days to work and then a long vacation, wow!!!
Everyone in the school is waiting for the vacation. Students especially, well they have two more days to go. This week is a week with less work pressure. Yesterday we had full day school. Today and tomorrow we are having final examinations, so there is half-day for students, and then on Thursday we have christmas programs and community dinner and Friday is a holiday for students and we are having teacher appreciation dinner. It's a half-day for us.

Then I will be having a christmas break for 15 days. That's really great. A time to strengthen my personal life. Spending time with my hubby. We are going to California during the break to meet my Family- my dad, mom, brother and sister-in-law. I hope We will enjoy.

Will write again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ataziqoxy.100megsfree5.com/kolaci.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Blia said...

Sounds like you have a fun break planned ahead. Hope you enjoy it & Happy Holidays!