Thursday, October 25, 2007

I am here

Hi Friends,

I am sorry for not writing any post for nearly two weeks.

Actually I was quite busy in my own little world....

Let me tell you in detail:

1)Firstly,from 12th of october ,,I had nine days fast of Navratri.
Navratri is an Indian festival in which we worship Goddess Durga....
Goddess Durga is the Goddess of strength.

My fast ended on 20th of October.

2)Secondly, on 18th of October ,came my Eldest sister (Didi) and my niece Saumya..She is now 2yrs and 9 months old.

I remember writing about her in one of my previous posts.Now she has become more cute and a bit more naughty and a lot more interesting.But her eating habits are still the same: Coke,Lays,toffees,Chocolates,etc,,,,


They went back on 23rd....



3)Thirdly,My Nephew Avi, had his mundan ceremony on 20th,,so we all went to a temple near our sacred river Ganges .There his Mundan ceremony was performed.(In mundan ,we offer the hair of the child to the river ..These are the first hair of child,which grow while the child is still inside his mom....).

Avi is nearly 11 months old...he is really very cute,he is the son of my elder sister Vinnie...


3)Lastly, I just dont feel like doing anything nowadays,,not even writing(which is my passion)..I had to design my new website,,but I am not able to concentrate even on that..
I think it's because of my loneliness.........

So, these were the reasons which kept me away from this blogging world..

Now , I am back..

Have a good time friends!

bye

3 comments:

Sophiagurl said...

hey sweetgirl, hope you're not feeling so lonely this weekend. I gave you an award, check out my post in a little while.

Gosh, your nephew is soooo handsome and cute=)

God bless!

Sudha said...

Cute photos.Why be so lonely.Keep wtiting to leave the loneliness behind.Enjoy life.
KCS

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetgirl,
How are things going over there? Hope everything is fine. I know that it is hard to be gripped in the feeling of loneliness. Writing is your passion, may be it could help you to get something off your chest, and your blogging friends might be able to cheer you up.