Friday, October 5, 2007

It's My Birthday Week !

Hi friends!,

Did you see the pink colored widget (topmost widget) , on the sidebar of my blog....It says sweet girl's B'day 9 October,,,,,,,,,,,

Yes friends,,you would be glad to know that sweet girl's birthday (i.e.,my birthday) is on 9th of October...



It's time to celebrate,,,after all we have atleast one day in year when everyone gives us a special treatment...

So,for time being no tension and no worries...........


Coming back to my birthday.....

It's hard to accept that I will complete 29 yrs. of my life on my B'day....
When I was a child ,my biggest desire was to grow up quickly,so that everyone takes me seriously..I just wanted to grow up...

Now,when I have grown up,,I want to live the tensionfree life of a child..Want to relive the years I spent with my siblings,,when we all lived together...Now,,my sisters are married and gone to their respective houses and busy with their lives..,,and my brother also gone abroad to work,,,and working hard to make a mark on this world...

As we know we cant bring back those good old days,,but can try to make our present good..So,,its good that even today we are all connected to each other (thanks to Technology)..



As it's my birthday ,,I have planned to celebrate my Birthday week with you all.

I will be celebrating my birthday week from 6th of October to 12th of October and would like all of you to wish me on my birthday....



I don't think I am asking too much from all of you...(what do you think?).

As a return gift,If you wish I can give link to your blog,,or can favorite your blog on technorati,,,(whatever you wish,do tell me)...............


Waiting for your wishes!!!!!!!!
Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!

Bye.............

8 comments:

i am vagabond said...

B'day Week.. hmmm..
A Very interesting concept indeed..

Why limit these celebrations to a single day when u can have seven of them...and you know what, such a sweet person as you do deserve that.

So let me wish you a Very Very Happy B'day (first day of your b'day week) :)

I am 100% sure that all your dreams will come true.
Good things happen to good people. Just be good and things will fall in place.

Btw you have a great style in writing.. keep it up..

- IndianVagabond...on a journey called life.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Birthday?? YHEEEE Awww Whooo Hoo!!
I think because it is your birthday, I should link to you :-)
Hope your week is Grand.

Speedcat Hollydale from the Speedy Page

Sophiagurl said...

wow! advance Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! I wish you all the happiness in the world and all the blessings.

Love and kisses to you girl =)

Anonymous said...

Have a fun filled birthday week! I remember watching someone who celebrated their birthday for a month on the Real World TV show. Maybe I should start celebrating my UNBirthday! ;)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to you!

Japrin said...

Happy Birthday to you Sweetgirl. So, wat is your dream? :D Stay cool girl. Stay the way you are.. :D smile and stay cute.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweet Girl,
I've taken time off from blogging and will be away from blogging for a while, but I must wish you on this special week, Happy Birthday, may your birthday week be filled with happiness, and precious memories made!

Dunn said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Wish you all the best in everything you do!