Monday, April 9, 2007

Learn French

LEARN FRENCH

After reading a French blog by a blogger friend, PATCH, I remembered my experience of trying to learn French.

My interest was in French ,because I will be going to Canada in one-two years.

So,One fine day,I decided To Learn French.

I told my boy-friend,that I wanted to learn French.

We went to a book-shop, and I chose two books which claimed to teach French.

1)LEARN FRENCH IN 30 DAYS
2)French made easy

I started with full concentration ,and tried for two months ,but couldn't learn French properly.

Learning from books is not very easy,as you don't know how to pronounce a word,and also learning a new language is not an easy task.

I wanted to join an institute to learn French,but it didn't materialised.

Thanks to the books, I know a little-bit French.

Want a sample,,so read it:

"Bonjour,madame/monsieur,

comment allez-vous?

Je suis de Inde.
Je parle bien anglais.
Je ne suis pas marie'e.

Au revoir"


English translation:

"Hello lady/Gentleman,

How are you?

I am from India.
I speak good English.
I am not married.

Good-bye."

This is just a sample..

Though I don't know much about the grammar .
The most important is Pronunciation,in which I often make mistake.

French is very musical language and I really like it.

I have intention to learn it more properly,,whenever I am able to gather some courage to learn something new..

I Hope I will be able to Know French more properly........... .

till then,

Au revoir.

No comments: