Sunday, May 13, 2007

Do you also love Blog Catalog ?

Hey Readers !

Today I am writing this post to tell you how much I like Blog Catalog.

I started blogging in the month of March..
I was looking for ways to increase traffic to my blogsite.

Then One day I came to know about BlogCatalog.

I must say ,that's from that day my blogging life has changed.

Initially I wrote my blog,keeping only my indian readers in mind,,but now I know that my blog is read by people all over the globe,,so now I write my posts,keeping everyone in mind.

Blogcatalog is very simple to use,,no hazzles,etc.

The beautiful widgets :recent readers widget,neighbourhood widgets are superb..

I have added recent readers widget on my blog,,It has added beauty to my blog.

Through this widget,I am able to reach out to so many people...

we can easily add someone as our friend,,and can easily join their neighbourhood...


Let's go to Blogcatalog home page



Want to Know how a blogdetail page looks in blogcatalog ?


want to see my blogcatalog profile (ardu80).


so overall blog catalog is easy to use,easy to understand,,,user-friendly social networking site.

I hope it becomes the largest social networking site soon....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well ardu..mybloglog also is the same kinda stuff..u can also include details about that..
As i guess u r in mybloglog also..;) well nice blog keep the good work..seems m gonna visit this place from now on..

Jan Pieter said...

Yeah sweet, that's the same happened to me, I love more friends over the world, and read them post, you are the one my friend. so keep it up your site.

Anonymous said...

I Stumbled this post on my StumbleUpon page. Did you get more hits then usual?

Aditi said...

let's try out... let's see what happens...

Impressionist said...

Yup! :)
Blog Catalog rawkz!! \m/
thanx for the visit

peace & love
JeeVY