Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi friends !

I have been tagged by Sophiagurl (zhoep).

I am new to this tagging business.

I hope no one will mind my tagging them.



Rules of tagging are:

• List seven (7) random facts/habits about yourself.

• Choose another seven bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog.

• Leave your seven tagged bloggers comments to notify them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.

Seven habits/facts about me are:-

1)I keep going on dieting regimen now and then....
Infact I love dieting......
I have tried many diets-low carbohydrate diet, low calorie diet.,etc.

2)I love eating out.
I have gone to almost all the restaurants in my city.

3)I love sending cards to people---birthday cards,new year cards,etc.

4)I love using my laptop....I love my laptop....

5)I love travelling.
I want to see the whole world...

6)I hate going to parties.

7)I become very happy when someone leaves a comment on my blog.


Now it's my turn to tag; so I tag:-
1)mylifestartsatfortytwo.com
2)Pietermarbun

3)dya
4)dmgparis

5)holiday
6)godzilla

7)Hem


Thanks to Sophiagurl for tagging me and teaching me this game.


So Keep blogging all of you,,,

bye,take care.

4 comments:

Sophiagurl said...

Hi Sweet Girl, thank you for being such a sport and joining the game=) Happy blogging!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me...

Aditi said...

hi..
i still don't got it properly, what is this tagging.. howz it done..

???

Anonymous said...

Whats this tagging....didn't get..ca u elaborate please