Thursday, May 17, 2007

Follow your Dreams

Dreams !!!!!!!!!

What would be life without dreams?

No, I am not talking about dreams ,which we see while sleeping.

I am talking about the dreams which we see when we are wide awake..

These dreams are our desires,,things we are planning to do.....





I have read somewhere that "Those who dream the most,do the most."

It means that, unless you think about something ,,,how can you do it.
so,for doing something great,you first have to think about it,or in other words,,you have to dream about it.




There is a very nice book titled "ALCHEMIST" by Paulo Coelho,I am going to quote something from that book related to dreams.

1."It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting."

2."People are capable,at any time in their lives,of doing what they dream of."

3."People are afraid to pursue their most important dreams,because they feel that they don't deserve them,or that they'll be unable to achieve."

4."There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure."



I also have seen many dreams for my future life.
I want to marry my boyfriend.
I want to live a loving life with my husband.
I want us to be a successful couple..
Name,Fame,wealth,etc...

I want that some day,our names are familiar to whole world .

I don't know whether my dreams will be fulfilled. or not..

I know it requires dedication,hard work,and discipline to achieve anything big.

I am ready for it...

I just need your best wishes.........

So I want to say that dream,,dream and dream...............
and then work hard to fulfill your dream.

7 comments:

Jan Pieter said...

That's a good dream. May your dreams comes true...

prajyot said...

yeah..very true.....life w/o dreams will be like...sky w/o clouds..cozz dream is associated with our aim.....

Atenea said...

Very good!!! What would we do in our lives without dreams???

Sophiagurl said...

i believe dreams play a big role in our lives. I think sometimes dreams have a way of showing us some solutions and choices not so clear when we are awake. i agree that we should sometimes follow our dreams but double checking and research before plunging in, never hurt anyone. =) as jan pieter said may your "good" dreams come true.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm well as u have quoted alchmeist...I guess u have come across the " whats world's greatest lie" its that we dont have control over us and our life is controlled byy fate...
but u dwell urself bit deep..where comes the fate when u stop dreaming...but but but ardu...again quoting from alchemsit we shd b keep our eyes open to signs..we end to idealise things and see what we want to show us...and then we again start loosing control on our life...dreams is essential to live..as they give birth to desire..but b watchful of signs...and for that we shd first start hearing our conscience

Mirage Chopper said...

Nice post; its true that those who dream the most, do the most... Very true indeed.

I read "The Alchemist" (I have the 10th anniversary edition) and it remains my favorite book.

relations said...

"there may be something that could prevent my dreams from coming true but there is nothing that could prevent me from dreaming"

not every dream comes true but sky doesn't lose its charm when a star falls..