Thursday, June 7, 2007

I am blessed






Today I am writing this post to tell you how I was blessed recently.

First of all,i would like to thank Sophiagurl ,for giving me this chance to share my blessing with you.

It was my parents marriage anniversary, I had decided to buy a mobile phone
for my Dad as he really wanted to own one from a long time,but he didn't as he thought it would be a waste of money,,as he is retired from Job and doesn't go out from home most of the times....

I had decided the model and everything ,but I came to know that I would be getting my salary late this month......

It was very depressing for me,,,I had lost all hopes to present it on anniversary Day.

Then unexpectedly one of my friend called me,,who had taken some money few months back ,,but I had forgotten about it..

She said,,"Do you remember I owe you some money?"

I said "No"

Then She told me about it in detail,,She said She wants to return the money,,when
should She come........

It was a miracle for me.....

A blessing indeed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Now I can say "I am blessed"

5 comments:

Sophiagurl said...

a very wonderful and sweet post. your parents are very lucky to have you as their daughter. =) I will write about your post in my blog in a while. thanks for joining!

Sophiagurl said...

hi there, please check out my recent post. =)thanks!

Anonymous said...

Very nice post Sweet Girl, I am grateful that my young daughter is thoughtful too, and it is true that parents plant the seeds in their children.
have agreat weekend
cotojo
http://cotojo.wordpress.com

Jan Pieter said...

Yes..you are blessed. that's a wonderful things, to give and receive .;)

http://pieter-marbun.blogspot.com/2007/06/forgiveness-story.html
check this my friend.

Anonymous said...

How sweet. Always good to treat your parents well. You and your family must be a strong united family!