Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I am crazy !!

Hi Friends !

Yesterday it was raining here........

It was the first rain of the season..........

Rains are such a relief,,especially when they come after the sveltering heat !!!!!!!



O! the smell of soil brings such a satisfaction...

This smell of soil makes me nostalgic..
I can't help thinking or reliving the days of my childhood when I used to play in the rain along with my brother and sisters...

As I have grown up, My passion for rain has increased..

I just love getting soaked up in rain and the coldness you feel after you are wet ,it's chilling and most fun...


It has become a sort of my tradition to get wet in the first rain of the season..


When I am standing under the rain,,i just forget who I am ,or,where I am,,for me at that time it's just rain and me (my heart)..The feeling is ecstatic..sometimes tears fall from eyes ,,they are of sheer pleasure,,the pleasure which tells me I am alive,,I am the same person as when I was a child....



O God ! I am crazy!

9 comments:

Ele ^_^ said...

^_^ When I was young like ten years old, I love the rain too. But now I prefer the sun, expecially in this days becase here rain every night and I don't know why.. And then with rain I can't make my photos! ^_^

Anonymous said...

aah!!! right now i so much need a rainfall in this sultry weather...nice write up :)

prajyot said...

rain..well actually i hate this season..but i like to watch movements of trees and leaves when water falls on them...cool thing na...

our sem r goinn on...but i used to check ur blog regurly....nice posts all this while....

Anonymous said...

I really loved to ride my bicycle through the huge rain puddles and splash the water everywhere. We're all just grown up children.

Sophiagurl said...

i loved your post sweet girl. i used to dance in the rain too when i was a child, this brings back a lot of memories =)

Jan Pieter said...

Your post remind me when i was child.

Sometime i loved the rain but now i'm worry on rainy season because at my place become floods.

I told you friend you are not crazy, and did you know once i read this post bring back my memories was child.

Anonymous said...

no post for long??? busy?

Japrin said...

i am actually same as you all here. love the rain too.. and until now, i still love it. :D

Anonymous said...

that picture is from where you live? very nice, i love it when it rains.