Tuesday, June 5, 2007

8 Random Facts

Recently I was tagged by my friend Pieter


The Rules:

Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
Players should tag eight other people and notify them that they have been tagged.




8 random facts about me:

1)I am an Indian,,,and love to be an Indian.

2)I am not married till now,,,but I am in Love with someone with
whom I wish to get married..

3)I believe in non-violence..I am a peaceful person.

4)I love reading books-inspirational,romantic or adventurous.

5)I like watching romantic movies....

6)I am a Libran,,,,I was born in October.

7)I don't like pets.

8)I believe in Astrology a lot.........


Now,,my 8 random tags are:-

taylor blue

diamondssaphire

divya

^M!R@G3^ ChoPPeR

LFXT

wokeuptoday

absolutelytrue

laketrees


ok!!!!!!!

Have a nice day !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aah!! ur tagged again.!! whoa !! ...really u rin demand..he.he..nice to knw bit more bout u..

Kim said...

hi Ardu
thanks so much for tagging me but I just finished a 7 random facts meme last week and I'm all tagged out....4 tags in the last couple of weeks...I tried to comment in your site comment box but kept having problems..your site is lovely and all the best with your meme...thanks again for thinking of me
ps your post on your parents is beautiful !!!!
xxxx Kim

Taylor Blue said...

now i have two tags to catch up on ... you are so mean...LOL

Divya said...

I have accepted ur request... check out dear... :)

Sharad Mathur said...

LOLS..

nicely written.
but these tags irritate me now :P

sharad