Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Life is so colourful

Hi Friends !

Life's puzzles are difficult to understand...

I thought I should take a break from my problems and spend sometime in doing what I really like..........i.e. writing.

Yes,,Writing...I really love writing,,sharing my thoughts with whole world...

Today morning ,as I went to my morning walk,,I got a really pleasant surprise...

I saw Rainbow in the sky....

It was full semi-circle and was very clear..
It was as if I was looking at my childhood colour-book..

All the seven colours ,,violet,Indigo ,blue ,green, yellow,orange,and red were clearly visible...




Life Is so colourful,,then why do we always see it as black and white....

I mean Good and Bad....

There are somethings which are neither good ,nor bad....

and,there are things which are both good and bad...

well,leave it...
I was talking about rainbow....
I became so happy on seeing it...

It was like being near to nature,,being near to God !


Can man make rainbow,,science has progressed so much,but, can we make a rainbow appear on Sky...

God Is God !!!!!!!!!!!!


well,my thoughts seem to be wandering here and there,,,

sorry,If you don't like them...

Anyways,,,,Thanks all of you for your wishes and support..

Life is nothing without friends...

Ok!!!!!!!!!

take care !!!

6 comments:

Japrin said...

i think i am agree with you...life means everything to every our single breath..means everything to every our single foot step...so colourful!

Anonymous said...

good to c u back..its always good to write when u r stressed...
tk

Sophiagurl said...

welcome back Sweet Girl...i hope you're doing okay. hugs and kisses to you =)

prajyot said...

hey welcome back....its great to see u back to BLOGGERS business....hurrey.....

Jan Pieter said...

Glad to see you back and start to write with rainbow...
Have a great weekend..!

Anonymous said...

Nice site Sweet Girl!

Famed you and your blog on BTF =)

Keep up the good work!