Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Once more Tagged!

I have been TAGGED again!

Recently, I was tagged by xigre:-

Rules of the tag:-
If you are tagged, your duty is to
1. tell everybody who tagged you
2. write 6 Weird Things - OR - 10 Facts about yourself.
3. tag 10 bloggers

I have been telling so many facts about me in my previous tagged posts.

So Today I will tell 6 weird things about me:----

1. I love to have coffee with my lunch.Most people take coffee before or after lunch.,,but it's a part of my lunch menu..

2. If I have some health problem I search the internet to find its remedies,instead of going to doctor.

3. I Love cleanliness....I don't mind getting dirty myself,to clean other things...
Afterall a good shower will make me clean again.

4. I have different reactions to same things....
One day I may be angry at something,,and other day I may laugh it off....

5. I just hate waiting..If have to do something I want to do it now..
But other's tell me to wait and wait for appropriate time...,etc.

6. I love to dance when no one is seeing me.


so these were 6 weird things about me.

Now it's my chance to tag 10 other bloggers to do the same about themselves.
Here they are:

But I am sorry ,I don't want to tag anyone.
Most of the times people I tag don't follow it...
So,I am not tagging anyone!

yes,But If anyone wants to carry forward this tag,,they are welcome!

Have a Great Day!

6 comments:

prajyot said...

happy tagging..he he

Life Rocks!!! said...

Hey I read the last book...It's mindblowing..There are a few comments on my last post!!

cm chap said...

Coffee with Lunch???Its defntly weird

cm chap said...

Hey nvr realized that u too fan for AYN RAND.... Cheers Buddy

Anonymous said...

I like your 6 weird things - they tell a lot about you. I love dancing when no one is looking as well.

KAYLEE said...

NICE BLOG:)