Saturday, September 15, 2007

When will the morning come !!!

Hi Friends!

How are you all? I hope fine..
It's been almost one month since I wrote my last post..

In this month I have been through lot of ups and downs..

At present,,I don't know exactly whether I am at up situation or down situation.

It's Fifty -Fifty situation....
50% happiness...as 50% work is done
50% sadness ....as 50% work is left.

and that 50% work which is left ,I am not sure whether it will be completed or not..

well, Let's see what happens.........

I am very thankful to all of you who gave me strength in these difficult times..

Mark IV: ""things always turn out good. just keep moving through the fog and you'll eventually clear up.""

Thanks for your inspiring words,,I have noted them down in my cellphone ,,and read them when I really feel depressed.

Prajyot: ""see...its how we take up this time..all people face gud or bad times..god just puts bad time humps just to see how we tackle..u have to tackle and move ahead..."u can do it""

Thanks for believing that I can do it...

Beth: ""If you want something bad enough, it will happen. Maybe not in the time that you are looking for, but certainly it will.
Take a deep breath and smile. It always helps me...""


I am really thankful for your inspiring words...

Sophiagurl: ""hi Sweet Girl, my heart goes out to you. I hope that whatever you are going through right now will be clearer in the next few days. I will pray for you...God Bless!""

Thanks for your true wishes.

Wildflower:""Everyone feels that way...curses her fate mumbling just two words "why me?" ..but it's not just you, believe me...life is one big struggle besides all the fun we have..take care! ""

Thanks for your concern

Liferocks:"Well I never pin too much hope onto something happening. You are not pained if it does not happen but elated if it does...""

Thanks a lot for your advice.......

Dreamcatcher:.""dnt wry this shall pass..just leave urself to the flow..i really pray n hope u will find the way""

Thanks for your concern and advice and wishes..I hope everything turns out good for you....

Rudi:""Everyone has days like this. It'll pass and things will look better again soon :-)""

Thanks a lot.......

Zunnur:""Life is sort of sailing a boat, we choose our destination and steer the boat. Sometimes the sea is calm and the view is great, but sometimes storms come raging, and we hold tight to the steering to keep our direction steady.

As we hold on tight, and look to the side, we would see that there are other boats struggling through the storm as well, we are not alone, and we felt grateful that our boat is much bigger and stronger to sustain through the raging ocean.

Hope that you’ll get through fine.""


You are right friend...and thanks for your wishes

Pirut:""Be yourself everyday my friend. Never sell your 'ownself' to somebody! Keep realistic everyday and everyminutes! Even every you take a breath! ""

Thanks for the advice friend............



And you know what?
My brother came across my blog and he was sad that I didn't tell him personally about my problems...He said he liked my blog..He said he couldn't do much in such situation but atleast can pray for my better future.............

Once,in my schooldays,my brother had read my personal diary,and I was angry with him,I felt cheated,,but today I don't mind his reading my blog....and I am thankful to him for his moral support..

Coming back to my problems.......

I hope situations will be better soon........
After Night,dawn has come,but I am still waiting for the morning......

I still need your wishes........

Take care all of you,
Have a great day !!

5 comments:

Sophiagurl said...

Hi Sweet Girl, you know I look at you as a sister crying out for love and understanding and even though we are miles apart I want to send you love and hugggs in these trying times.

The morning will come, it is inevitable! All we need to do is believe.

There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. ~ Carl Jung

I am very positive the morning is just a breathe away! God bless you always my dear. =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweet Girl,
Welcome back, I'm glad that your situation is getting better now. You've gone through the long night, and dawn is just a short period, just hang on, you will make it, and in the meanwhile, take advantage of the quietness of the dawn, prepare yourself to enter the morning smoothly, to be blessed with the bright sunshine.
I always hope that you will get through whatever problem you're facing, safe and sound.

Anonymous said...

Sweet Girl - I know how hard it is to be where you are. Please know that we are with you, and wish you peace...

Life Rocks!!! said...

Nice to see you posting again.. It's a little concerning to see that time has not washed away your tears(one month is a long time). I pray it gets better!!

prajyot said...

nice to hear that ur back to blog...i wish that may all ur problems r solved and u be back to form...remember 1 word.." i can do it"...if u keep telling this to urself na...m sure nope hurdle can stop u....u will rock this world....and secondly keep smilling...