Thursday, September 27, 2007

How do I live without you?

It's so difficult to live without him.
Yes, you guessed it right, I am talking about my friend sweetu..
He went to U.S. on 24th of this month....(merely 3 days ago!).
But it seems to me that he has been away for so many months...

Earlier, we were supposed to go together, but due to unavoidable circumstances (or,you can call it my bad luck), he had to go alone..

I miss him so much,,I used to share everything with him,,,there were no false pretences,no lies,,nothing superficial in our relation.....( I am sorry ,,,there are no false pretences...relation).

There is love , understanding and care in our relation. Infact, he is my soul mate.

Even we have disputes, heated discussions, sometimes we don't even talk to each other for hours, but then we try to solve our problems before going to sleep..
If You are eager to know who initiates the peace process,,whether him or me,,then I must tell you most of the time it's him, and sometimes me ( when I see there is no reaction from him).

I am counting days of his return.
I hope he will come in his winter vacations.

It's 90 days from now..(if we consider he is coming on 25th of December).


We used to talk for more than 5hrs. daily, We used to know what each of us were doing at any time of the day..

Now, the situation has changed. Today he talked to me only for fifteen minutes in whole day..I don't know what he is doing,,and same is with him..

May be after few days it will be ok, when he will buy a mobile and computer...

Still,there is so much difference in our time zones...His time is 11hrs 30 minutes behind my time....So, when it is night here, he is working, and when it is day time here, he is sleeping....

When will my wait end...?

I am keeping my patience, but how long will I be able to do this, I don't know..

I request God to give me courage to face these tough times...

7 comments:

Mariuca said...

Ul get through missing him, but long distance relationships do suck! It's tough!! Good luck and hang in there! :):):)

darkspark said...

hi,

thanks for the visit. you have a nice blog as well. hang on, better days will come.

prajyot said...

dont worry dear...just hang on and hope for the best...

Sophiagurl said...

awww, that's sad=) but at least 15 minutes a day is not so bad.

Hang in there girl. you and your guy will make it.

Life Rocks!!! said...

Yeah I guess I know how it feels even though no first hand experience...Don't worry...Love will pull you through..

J@n!ce said...

I'm also hanging in there cos Zac's daddy is away at US too :)

he is travelling very often !!

Take Care :)

Janice Ng

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Well, you are asking for help from the right source! :-)

You will make it, and maybe even strengthen your bond by being apart for this time... I know that it is hard because I to travel a lot with work.

So many great widgets you have here! I have the Technorati Rank meter.

Hello from Minnesota! -Speedy