Monday, September 28, 2009

A busy weekend

Hi,
Weekends are for fun, rest and spending time with your family, but this weekend
I had a training at my school. I had to go both the days for that training. My school is trying to implement a new testing software for students and we all were being given training as to how to use that and do our testing,etc.

I was really feeling bad as my husband was at home and getting bored waiting for me. Luckily on Sunday due to internet connection problems our training was postponed and I came home early..

In the evening as we were going to visit the lady living across the street, my husband locked the door from inside and when I checked for the keys I saw that instead of having my keys he had his keys in his hand. I asked him for the keys and then he realized that he had picked up his keys instead of mine and now we were locked out. We didn't know what to do. We asked the lady across the street and she said that she had no idea. My husband was very tensed and he started to check the windows from outside to see if he could break in through window. Luckily one window was not closed, so he broke into the house with the help of that lady. She brought a chair from her house so that my husband could stand on it. My husband successfully jumped inside the room from the window and opened the door. He got my keys and we thanked our neighbor for her help.

This was a really very interesting incident. So, I decided to share this with you.

will write again soon.

1 comment:

Grampy said...

That was funny. At least now that you are looking back at it. My inlaws once locked themselves out on their porch. No way to get down. Too high up to jump.Luckily some relative came by.