Monday, September 14, 2009

Finally I got a Job

Hi Friends,

It's been a long time since I wrote my last post. Actually it's just 8 days but it seems ages to me. It's because life has changed drastically for me. If you read my blog, you know that I was looking for a job and was not getting any job. But last week, I grabbed a job for myself. I got a job as a High School Science teacher. Getting the job was like a dream coming true, it's after the hard work of a year and half that I got this job. But, as you know every rose has a thorn, so the thorn in this case was that I got a job 130 miles away from the place we lived. Now my husband and I have to live separately. We are constantly thinking of ways to live together, may be we will live in a place which is somewhere in middle so that both will drive and go to work.Right now My husband comes on weekends.

I am sorry as I was not able to visit your blogs and update my blog. It's because had no internet connection but now I have got one so I will try to be active.

My Entrecard Advertisers for this week are:

Monday, 14 September The Green man in his Green world


Tuesday, 15 September Let's Talk Business


Wednesday, 16 September There's no place like home


Thursday, 17 September Parenting notes


Friday, 18 September Dogs deserve Freedom


My new Cmf Ads Advertisers are:

Make nothing online


Free Games Gallery


Phantom Sux


Songsincode


Orient Lodge


Therapy home


PrettyFireFly


Thanks for advertising on my blog.

Will write again soon.

3 comments:

Thess said...

congratulations!

Grampy said...

Congratulations on the new job. It is tough being that far away.But like you said maybe you can find a place in between.
Enjoy the job.

Mara said...

Congratulations on your job and good luck :) Hopefully you could work out the distance-problem from your house to your work.