Thursday, September 24, 2009

Life is not the Same

Hi,

It's going to be three weeks tomorrow since I joined my job. Life is not the same, it's not just the job, but at personal level too everything has changed. I am living alone in this small place, so far away from my husband. This is really a very small place with just one trading post, one post office, one gas station and a laundry. I had seen such a small place in movies only. Now I am living in such a place. But it's not that bad, in fact it's exciting, it's like an adventure. School I work in is a nice place and I am liking working there.Two big cities are at distance of 50 miles. If only my husband was here then I would have been very happy living in this place.

Well, it's working out fine just now. He comes every weekend and we go for shoppping to nearby big cities and we spend a lot of time with each other. Weekend seems very small to us.

Soon things will be better. I hope....

1 comment:

Grampy said...

I feel so bad for you.Be careful that living apart doesn't draw you apart. I bet the weekend just flies by. Have a long slow weekend.