Saturday, March 17, 2007

GAMES

Games

Do you like to play games ?

Don't say no !
According to me everyone of us love to play games

As a child we play lot of games .

Lot of indoor and outdoor games..

Hide and seek ,,,Ludo,,Snake-ladder,,Tambola
Dumb-charade,,,these are the games I have played in my childhood.


I also used to play Antakshari,,Card games ,,and one very nice game which we called NPAT

NPAT means Name Place Animal Thing
In this game, one alphabet was given by one person and all the rest used
to write any person's ,place's ,animal's and things' name starting with that alphabet.

Have you ever enacted any drama.
I have ,along with my 1 brother and 2sisters .
we used to enact the play "Ramayana"
In other words we used to play Ramlila.

And guess which part I played,,?
Can't guess,,ok..I will tell u.
I always played the part of sita.
Being the youngest among the group.I had the privilege to choose any part I liked.


I haven't played much outdoor games.
My brother used to play cricket.

So many games chidren play.....


But now we see children only hooked to their video games or computer games..

Games which do not let them interact with other children..

Times have changed....



There are many games which we play as adults,,I wil tell about them in my next post..,,

No comments: