Thursday, March 15, 2007

Movie - "Nishabd"

Hi EVERYONE,


HAVE YOU WATCHED THE MOVIE "NISHABD".

Stars: AMITABH BACHCHAN AND JIYA(newcomer)

A VERY CONTROVERSIAL MOVIE.
This movie is a love story of a 60 yr. old man and a 18 yr. girl.
That girl is the friend of his daughter.

Indian audience is not able to digest this fact.
People in India can't think about this. This is morally wrong..

After watching the movie I told my friend that in Ancient times,,a person's life was divided into four parts.
1)1-25yrs --for education
2)25-50yrs---for family life
3)50-75yrs--for social service
4)75-100yrs---vanaprastha...


After seeing the movie I remembered this as in the end I was full of sympathy for that man,because of social pressures he had to leave the girl but his family also leaves him and he was not even able to forget his new love.

Prevention is better than cure..I think people should try to avoid such things in life,,because it only ruins their life.

No comments: