Monday, March 26, 2007

Chocolates

CHOCOLATES......

Do you like chocolates?

It is said that girls like chocolates.

well, it is true for me !

I like them very much..

There are so many popular brands like:
Perk, Munch, 5 star, Kitkat, Cadburys Dairy milk

My favorites among them are:- Perk and Kitkat.

There are International Brands like:
Toblerone, Hershey, and Ferrero Rocher.

I like Ferrero Rocher.

Once ,I ate Belgium chocolates,they were too good.
They melt in mouth as soon as one puts them in their mouth.

I am not crazy for chocolates, but I do love them .

You know eating chocolates has a disadvantage that it increases your body-weight..

So, eat chocolates ,but also take care of your weight.

Bye !!

3 comments:

InkTank said...

chocolates are something everyoone likes.

do u want to know what will our team do after one year?

pl visit my post called TUESDAY 26TH MARCH 2008

thanks

InkTank said...

hi,
thanks for ur comments!

are u generating any income from google adsense?

Aditi said...

yummy, its watery, my favourites are ferro rocher and crackle...