Tuesday, March 20, 2007

MY IDOLS

Hi friends,

How are you,

Everyone has some idols whom he/she wants to follow in their lives.

I have also been influenced by some great personalities like:-

1)MAHATMA GANDHI



There are many people who blame this person for partition and many other things.

But What our father of nation has done ,nobody else can do.

Earlier only some sections of society were fighting for freedom.
Every section had its own way of fighting.

The main contribution of Gandhiji was that he converted this struggle into a mass movement.

With every common man fighting for his country.

I admire Gandhiji for his Leadership qualities .
He believed in simple living and high thinking.


Want to know anything about Mahatma Gandhi,just click here



2)AMITABH BACHCHAN

He is a legend . He is a superstar.
yes, he is but I like him for different reasons.

I like the way he never accepts defeat.
He keeps on doing his work.
He is a very humble person.


He teaches me to keep going on.

want to know anything about Amitabh Bachchan just click here

Well there are many more personalities I admire,but I will talk about them later.

1 comment:

InkTank said...

yes amitji is humility personified,
ur site look nice, and gus topics selected. keep it up!!
do visit my blogpost www.thinking-inktank.blogspot.com