Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Movies----crazy kiya re

Crazy Kiya Re

Indians are crazy about two things- Cricket and Movies.

Movies are our life-line.

We learn from movies and movies learn from us.

Hindi film songs suit our every mood .I am talking about old film songs which were meaningful.

I was also crazy about movies when I was a kid.


You won't believe I used to keep track of all the movies of my favourite
actor or actress.

I knew the names of all the movies of -Madhuri Dixit , Salman Khan and few others.

Even I made such lists in my diary.

I even liked the hindi film songs.

I made the list of songs having a particular word as its theme.

Eg., Zindagi

AE Zindagi gale laga la.......
Zindagi mere ghar aana........
Tujhse naraaz nahi zindagi hairan hoon mein.......
Zindagi ka safar hai yeh kaisa safar............

I was really crazy about this hobby of mine.

Even I used to think myself as a heroine of song whenever I heard any song on radio and enact the song.


But the situation has changed drastically now.Now I am hardly interested in movies.

Though sometimes I watch movies in a multiplex ,,but now they don't have any effect on me.

I still like hearing songs,,meaningful romantic songs .

Some of my Favourite songs are:-
Pal Pal dil ke paas ,tum rahti ho.........
Raat kali ek khwaab mein aayi...............
Pyaar deewana hota hai ,mastana hota hai.........


I think now you must be bored of my chit-chat.

so,bye

2 comments:

Aditi said...

yea, movies specially few actors, actresses are like the hot cakes... girls fallin to their knees for hritik, abhishek etc. infact, in youth movies leave deep impact..

InkTank said...

not bored at all. i liked the fact that u too are a fan of kishore kumar'songs.