Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Going Green

I love to grow plants and want to have a beautiful garden. I have roses in the frontyard, but my backyard is empty. Yesterday, my Hubby and I, were discussing how this summer we can work on our backyard and grow vegetables, fruits and flowers there.

I told him we can buy plants from the nursery in Flagstaff. I have been there once, and it is really nice, there are different varieties of plants there.

It was decided that since we are not going to visit India, we will make our house greener.

I think it's a wise decision.



The above picture is of my little rock garden taken almost an year ago. We went to India last summer, so all the plants dried up and when we came back, I was so sad for my plants.


If our plans work out may be we will have lots of good plants soon.

No comments: