Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Living in a small town

If you live in a small town, you know how it is. People know about each other.
So the news that I am learning driving is in the town, everybody knows that, even those who have not seen me driving. The lady across the street was saying to my husband one day, "Is your wife learning to drive? I think you should go to a parking lot and let her practise, this is how I taught my son to drive."

Then other day lady living in the corner house was saying to me, "Are you learning to drive? You are driving very good."

Then one lady who is my husband's colleague was saying, "Is your wife learning to drive? I saw you both yesterday and saw her driving."

The news is in the town, which has made me very conscious about the whole thing.

Well, I have learnt driving a lot I say 40% and my husband says that it is 60%.


I am still working on it..

No comments: