Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Do you want a Ride ?

Do you know what I am doing nowadays, it's exciting, it's scary and unbelievable for me. I am DRIVING nowadays, yes I am learning to drive and I am almost there. I mean now I can drive.

You must be thinking what's so great about it. Everybody knows how to drive and I am a bit old learning at this stage of life. Well, you are right, but If you see the things from my perspective then it's a big deal. I am from India , where father's are too protective for their daughters, so my father too, never let me try to learn driving, he thought it was too dangerous for girls and he didn't want me to get hurt.



I really am thankful to my husband, who is helping me to learn driving and letting me drive, sometimes I get mad at him and sometimes he gets mad at me, then later everything is okay. The result is that I am able to drive , yet with a lot more to learn and practice to become a skilled driver.

Thanks to you all too for listening to my boring life details.

No comments: