Friday, May 15, 2009

Summer 2009

It's time for the Summer Break,so my hubby and I are busy making plans to go somewhere for vacations. We are excited to go to India but the only problem is costly air tickets $2000 per person, and we have to think a lot before spending so much money, we keep wishing that prices will go down, but no hopes there.

We miss our families and they too keep asking us as to when we are going to come, but we have no answers.

So, if we are not going to India where should we go? I want to go to Florida-- the disney world adventures. Will you believe that living just 65 miles away from Grand Canyon, we have not been there once, while we have been to Californis, Las Vegas which are so far away. Procrastination, yeah we know it is so near that we can go anytime, the result that anytime has not come even after 14 months.

If you can give me so great ideas for vacation, I will really appreciate.

take care folks.

No comments: