Monday, May 25, 2009

I am scared

Yes, I am scared of driving at very high speed. Yesterday we decided to go to Red Lake which is around 30 miles from our place. The difficult part was that I had to drive and on highway at 65 miles per hour. Although I agreed to it but I was not confident, well began my journey with 45 miles/hr and maximum I could do safely was 55 miles/hr. . The Road seemed so narrow that I was scared all the time that I may enter the other lane, meant for cars coming from other direction. I managed half the way but after that I told my hubby that I can't take any more. He tried to pacify me, and told me I am doing perfect and I should be confident, but I told him may be later I will try, so I stopped the car at side and my hubby brought us back home.

I am not feeling good about it, but may be I need some more practice and more confidence in myself.

No comments: