Sunday, May 24, 2009

Every Rose has a Thorn

You might be thinking that yesterday I was so happy, but now I am talking about thorns, yeah life is like that. I was enjoying the rain , so yesterday Hubby & I decided to go to town (Flagstaff), to do shopping eat dinner or lunch and enjoy our holidays of three days, it's a long weekend, as it's Memorial Day on Monday.

In the morning, as hubby checked the car, he saw that one of the wiper blades was not moving, I mean passenger side blade was working finely, but the most important driver's seat wiper blade was refusing to move. It was raining, so we were in a big trouble.

Well, Hubby Called some people to know who can fix this, but since it's a weekend, many shops were closed and being new to town has its own problems. We went to the Auto Repair shop of our own little town, the man checked it and said something like whole belt has to be replaced, it will take half an hour and $59.00 for the repairing.This news made me sad and he said he can do that on Monday.

Now what we could do, we decided to check in some more repair shops about the price and all, so we went to the town in rain with one wiper blade working.

We looked at different Auto Repair shops, One person told he will fix a nut for $25 and then he will see what else has to be done, we were not satisfied so we went to another Nationwide transmission, he said he will charge $40 for just looking at the problem and then he will tell what is the problem, at this point I was exhausted. I wanted to get it right no matter how much it costs, we went to Wal-mart for shopping, there my hubby asked a staff member about solution to our problem, he told may be we can check at Jiffy Lube, while I was shopping, my husband went there and they told let them see, and the person there tightened a nut, and it started working , when my hubby asked how much he needs to pay, he said nothing, it's free, my hubby thanked him, and he came back to Wal-mart and told me about it, I was happy,relieved and thankful to that guy.


Then we enjoyed our shopping, ate at Pizza Hut, and came back around 11 p.m.

That's the story.

No comments: