Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Grocery stores' cards

Hi,

Yesterday I was checking my wallet and then I was really surprised to see the number of cards I had. I am not talking about credit cards but the cards of grocery stores. Each grocery store has its own card and if you want to shop at any store and pay the reasonable prices you need to have the card.

I have cards for Bashas store, Fry's store, Safeway store and Sam's Club card. well, these are the stores from where I do a lot of grocery shopping. Apart from these cards I also have credit cards of different stores.









How many cards do you have? Do you like keeping these cards. I don't have any problem with these cards. I was just amazed by seeing them together.

2 comments:

Joei said...

HI! I don't have a any of these cards. but your post is nice..

-alvond

Nancy Janiola said...

hello there! i am new here. found your blog from EC. just thought of dropping and looking around. would you mind for an exlinks?