Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What does the future hold?

Hi,

Sometimes it is very frustrating that we don't know what will happen in our future. If only we knew we would not take wrong decisions and do not waste our efforts in wrong direction.

Last one year I have been working hard to get a Job as a teacher but though I have the state certification and all I am not getting any job. Now i feel as if all my efforts to get certified have been wasted. No one will give a new immigrant any job.

Then what should I do? What does the future hold for me? I want to know. I am tired of this situation.

I have been thinking of few other things to do and forget about this job thing. I am unable to decide right now.

I don't know what will happen.

3 comments:

Grampy said...

It is a funny thing about the future. Do not give up. When it is meant to be it will be. You do however have to keep trying.

Eli said...

The future is either bright or bleak, it is up to us. What is important is to try and try until we succeed. Nothing happens by chance, everything happens for a reason. Always be prepared to take advantage of the opportunities by acquiring new knowledge and skills. Who knows, you may get a job sooner or find other income-generating opportunities. Life's full of surprises. As Grampy said, which I agree, Do not give up. Keep trying. And have faith. Believe in yourself.

Eli, Business Sphere

Anonymous said...

Grampy and Eli thanks a lot for your motivation. I guess will keep trying.