Saturday, August 8, 2009

Loyal Friend and Visitor Award



Hi Friends,

The Frugal Housewife passed this beautiful award to me yesterday. I am really thankful to her. It's after a long time that I have received any award. I am happy, no doubt. Now it's my turn to pass this award. I am passing this award to :

1. Jean Squared
2. Positive Men
3. As the crackerhead crumbles
4. Grampy and you



Here are the rules:

1. Copy the loyal picture above
2. Pass it to you think who is/are deserving.
3. Leave a message to them
4. Pass as many as you want.
5. Message back or leave a comment to the owner.

Thank you Frugal Housewife once again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much for thinking of me. However, I stopped participating in these things a while back. Please forgive me, and I hope the others are better sports.

Joei said...

Congratulations to your new award...

have a nice day!

-alvond

Grampy said...

Thank You very much. It is always a pleasure receiving such a nice award. I have already received it.
But it is so nice that you thought of me.
Have a good weekend.