Thursday, August 27, 2009

Playing games at pogo.com

Hi,

I like playing online games. I like word games, puzzle games, some card games like solitaire and slots and bingos. Initially I tried many gaming sites but I like Pogo.com very much. I am hooked to it since December, 2008.

You can play free or you can join the club pogo membership paying some money. I haven't joined the mebership yet but sometimes there are offers for free trial of that membership and that doesn't even require your credit card information. Right now I am enjoying 15 days free trial of club pogo but it's going to end tomorrow.

The Good thing about club pogo is that you get to earn badges. I have earned 32 badges till now not in these 15 days but till now since December 2008. This was the third time I got to enjoy the club pogo using free trial. I like competing for badges, you have to complete game requirements to get the badge for any game.

My 32 badges are:









So, if you like playing games and have not tried Pogo.com yet I will recommend you to try it. If you are lucky you can win great prizes too.

Happy gaming!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

JT Locke -- The Frugal Housewife said...

I used to play at ClubPogo. I loved it! Canasta was my favorite and Jungle Gin!

vicy said...

Blog Walking here..Have a blessed weekend