Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's TV time now.

Hi,

You all must be aware that on this friday the digital TV transition was completed. So, this is the time TV companies decided to offer huge discounts on TVs to lure people to buy one.

My Hubby and I have been thinking to buy a TV from a long time. My Hubby wanted to buy a big television more than 40 inches. Initially I was against his idea, I said we should buy a TV of $200-$400 range. I would like to tell you that I don't enjoy watching TV a lot, even when I was in India I easily got bored of watching it. So, my reason to buy a small television was that,"I am not interested in watching television and in few months you will also get bored watching it, then why should we waste so much money."

My hubby said "okay", but I knew that he hadn't bought my argument.

After passing of few weeks, I saw how much my hubby wanted to buy a big TV, I gave up my resistance and agreed with him that let's buy a big 40"-52" television.


So, this friday on seeing lots of discount offers by the stores, we went to BestBuy store, and there we browsed different sized LCD, Plasma and LED televisions. We finally settled for a 52" LCD Sony Television, but didn't buy it instantly.

We came back and yesterday we devoted our time researching on different brands and different series of Televisions. After much research we agreed on the TV we saw in the BestBuy store.

Everything is decided, but there are some finance concerns, that we will discuss and if everything will be settled then we will buy our Television online may be from Amazon.com or BestBuy.com.

Will keep you posted.

No comments: