Monday, June 1, 2009

Visit to Scottsdale, AZ

Hi Friends,

This weekend was really fun. We went to Scottsdale. It is 222 miles from our place. It took almost approx. 4 hours to reach there. Scottsdale is 20 miles from Phoenix.It was hot there, 100 degrees Farenheit. We went there driving in our own car. I drove the car till Gray Mountain, which is 35 miles from my place. I drove at the speed of 55 mph, which is very slow as compared to the speed limits, but it was too much for me. We started our journey on Friday at 9 o clock in the morning and reached our destination at 1 p.m. I had made (lots of ) sandwiches in the morning, which we ate during our journey.

We stayed at Best Western Inn, which is a really good place, the room was clean, we had refrigerator, coffee maker and hair dryer in the room. There were bath robes for us and service was good too.

We stayed there for one night and went to lots of places. The day we went,that is Friday we went to Hindu Temple of Arizona, Tandoori Times Indian Restaurant and Chapparal Park. On the next day we went to Bombay Bazaar, Delhi Palace Indian Restaurant, and Old town Scottsdale. I have lot to tell about each of the places I visited in Scottsdale, and that I intend to do in the next few days.

One thing I want to say is that going to Scottsdale was very rejuvenating for us, we went to lots of places there and enjoyed a lot, we liked the town very much. It was hot but very green.

I will tell you about exciting events of my journey in my next posts, so keep checking.

Take Care

No comments: