Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Decision Time

Hi,

Yesterday we made decisions on some important things.

Firstly, We finally decided that we were not in a position to buy a house in India which we were thinking to buy from a long time. I told my hubby that I don't want us to get involved in something which will become a big burden for us. Hubby agreed to my logic and thinking, but he was sad the whole evening and night. He said," I am sad because I wanted to give that house as a gift to you. You loved it so much." I told him that it was okay, for me people matter more than material things. It was enough for me that we are together.

So, the big decision was made which made us both sad, but my hubby was looking very tired, as if someone has drained all his energy. I am so sorry hubby. I hate seeing you so lost and sad.


Second decision was a good one, we finally decided to go ahead with our TV buying agenda. We will be buying the 52" LCD Sony TV. Hubby was happy but didn't seem too excited because of the earlier decision.

Sometimes we have to take decisions which are not easy for us to take, but are good for us in the long run. I hope our decisions turn out good for us.

No comments: