Monday, June 15, 2009

Dreams - Do they mean anything

Hi,

I am talking about the dreams which we see while sleeping. I am just curious to know whether they signify anything, have any meaning or what? I am saying all this because yesterday I saw a dream that was very sad. The dream was related to my hubby.

In the dream I saw that my hubby was going to India alone. I was packing his luggage and keeping all things. He was going just to visit our families in India. I was quite busy taking care of all his things and his tickets and reminding him not to forget this and that. Then our friends here in Arizona, came to meet him as he was going for a while. They were laughing and joking. Even my husband's boss also came to meet him.

After few hours, I guess, my husband left. I was talking to my sisters about something, then suddenly I realized that my hubby was going, he was going so far away and alone. I thought what will I do without him, I freaked out, I started to look for him everywhere, somebody told me that he has gone. My eyes were filled with tears now. I went to a pay phone and started dialling his phone number, but it was not working, then ran to another pay phone and dialled a number I heard his voice but then the connection broke.

I went to the airport searching frantically for him and there saw hm standing silently. I ran to him and kissed him and he hugged me. Seeing him there all my panic went away, my tears dried up and I felt warm and comfortable and I realized it's okay, now I have seen him I can wait for him for few days.

While I was caught in this emotional moment in my sleep, my hubby said "wake up, it's already nine in the morning". I got up and held him in my arms and told him he should never leave me alone. He said, " I can never leave you alone. What will I do without you? And now get up and make me some breakfast, I am famished." He kissed me and smiled.

No comments: