Friday, June 12, 2009

Fascinating Cars

Yesterday my hubby and I had a small conflict on cars. Nowadays we are looking at cars and spending our time researching about the best car for us. It's not that we are planning to buy a new car immediately, but my hubby says that we will need a new car, since I have learnt driving.

The conflict was on Honda CRV and Nissan's Xterra. My husband and I want to buy a SUV,that is decided, so the question is which one. I told my husband that if you want to buy a SUV then it should look like one. It should have dynamic looks and macho style. CRV is good but its looks are not good.

My husband said that but mileage of Xterra is not good. He also likes Xterra but its mileage upsets him.So, we had a disagreement.

After few hours when we were walking in our colony, we saw a Toyota's RAV4 parked in a parking lot, its looks were good and hubby said its mileage was better, so we both said "Let's buy it", and this time there was no disagreement.

I don't know when we will buy a new car but I guess it will not be any of the three, because I know our choices keep changing.

No comments: