Tuesday, June 23, 2009

You Love me?

Love is an abstract thing, you can feel it but can't see it. I often ask my hubby that "do you love me?" and he says "yes". I know that he loves me but still I want to hear it from his mouth. It makes me happy. yep,I am crazy.

One day I was busy doing my cleaning stuff, then I saw my hubby doing something with magnetic words lying on the bookshelf. I saw him and then I got occupied in my work that I forgot all about it. After an hour when I went to take some milk from the refrigerator then I saw on its door was written " Love you" with those magnetic words. I was really surprised and happy, I couldn't help smiling and giggling. I kissed my hubby and said "thank you".

In the evening I thought this "love you" was so incomplete. I took out those magnetic words and started thinking what will be the complete thing, then luckily I got all the words I wanted and I arranged those words on the refrigerator door. You want to know those words?



Those words were, "We Love Each Other", though these doesn't look as romantic but they express our feelings. My hubby saw those and said, "Where are my words?", but I know he was happy with the changes I made.
ch6e3v9rk2

No comments: