Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cooking Experiments

Hi,

I keep on trying to learn new recipes and making them and I call them my cooking experiments. I really want to be able to cook a lot of things and be good at it.
I am thankful to my husband who is very patient with my experiments and he is a good critic of my cooking. Whenever I make something good, he appreciates it and if something is not good he tells me that it's not good but still it's good that I am trying.

I have learnt lot of recipes by my experimenting and even have mastered a lot, so I think my experiments will keep on going.

I decide what I have to learn and then search the recipe from 3-4 websites and then make my own recipe. I am thinking of blogging about the recipes which I master, so that I don't forget them and others can learn from them.

Okay, will write again soon.

1 comment:

Grampy said...

Good luck with the new recipes and don't forget to share the good ones.
Thanks for visiting Grampys Place.