Monday, July 20, 2009

What a hair-cut !!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Today I was very upset. Do you want to know why? Okay, I will tell you. It was because of a hair-cut, no not mine but my husband's hair-cut. In the morning while I was busy doing some work , my husband went to have a hair-cut. He returned after an hour, but when I saw him I was upset. He had got his hair cut very small half inches in length.

I was really sad as he was looking like a stranger to me. He said that it was not his fault he was not able to think what an half inch hair would be. Sometimes this happens as we are new here and are not well acquainted with the styles and measurements here.

Well, after few hours I got used to seeing him like that and tried to cheer myself up. I didn't want him to feel guilty and sad.

It's okay. It's all a part of life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! don't be upset to your husband's hair cut, his hair will grow again that's why dont feel bad about it. I'm sure he doesn't look that bad somehow.
anyway i just followed your blog and i hope you like to follow mine too.

have a nice day!

-alvond

khaye said...

hi don't be upset with your husband's hair cut it's alright. i agree with alvond that your husband's hair will grow again.

cheer up! Thanks for following my blog.

khaye=_