Monday, July 27, 2009

Oh no ! We are Late !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

How are you all? How was your weekend? I hope it was good and you all enjoyed it.
My weekend was good till Sunday afternoon. My hubby and I decided to go to Flagstaff ( it is 80 miles from our place). We had to buy our favorite Indian Rice (Royal Basmati Rice) from Sam's Club and some other stuff. We have tried varieties of rice but we love our Indian Rice.

We left our home for Flagstaff at 4:00 p.m. and reached there at 5:30 p.m. We thought we will go to Sam's club in the end. So we went to Farmer's market and spent a lot of time there and then we went to Wal-mart and bought stuff there and then around 6:45 p.m. we decided to go for dinner and then Sam's club after dinner. Then I checked my Sam's club card to see till what time it is open and I was upset and frustrated to see that it was open till 6:00 p.m. on Sundays. We were assuming that it remains open till 8:30 p.m. but we forgot that it was Sunday. We figured out that it was after 7-8 months we had gone to Flagstaff on a Sunday. We mostly go on Saturdays.

So, our whole purpose of going there was defeated. I was so upset. I had no rice left at home, so we bought the long grain rice from a store. We had dinner at Pizza hut and then we came back home.

Moral of the story: check the timings of store where you want to go beforehand.

1 comment:

stacie said...

I love Sam's Club. Bummer that you didn't get there before it closed. But I bet the day was still fun.