Saturday, July 4, 2009

We are watching now

Hi,

Did I tell you about my TV. I am sorry I just forgot to write about it. We bought a brand new Sony Bravia (KDL 52v5100) 52" 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV on 16th June. We ordered from Amazon.com and it was delivered on 22nd June, that is less than a week. It was delivered on time and was in good condition.



Then the next problem was whether to take service of DirecTV or Dish network. After much thinking and research we opted for DirecTV.We ordered it online from DirecTV.com the day after Father's Day and our installation was scheduled for 2nd July at 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. The person from DirecTV came exactly at 4:00 p.m. and fixed the receiver and the antenna in one hour.





So, now my television is working and we are loving it. Atleast now we will be aware of what is happening around us. Television is really a great source of information and entertainment.

No comments: