Friday, July 17, 2009

Missing our families

Hi,

As the days are passing by, we are missing our families more and more. It's one year since we visited them. They are so far away in India. We decided not to go to India this summer because of economic conditions. Tickets are so expensive, you need $4000.00 (approx) for two people. Then in India we need to take domestic flight from Delhi to our place. It's all money and money.

We make decisions from our mind, but our heart has to suffer, so I am missing my mom, my dad, and my in-laws. We talk to them frequently, but I want to see them, laugh with them, cook for them, and travel to some places with them.


I know I am being emotional but this is how I am.


Okay, will write again soon.

1 comment:

khaye said...

hi i am new here. i am now following your blog... i hope you visit and follow mine too... you might like some of those...
thanks....

khaye=)