Monday, July 13, 2009

It's getting hotter

Hi,

I live in Arizona and the temperatures are going higher and higher. It's really hot.
Yesterday was the hottest day of the year according to the weather people.

It's really difficult to go out in noon. So, we have decided to finish any shopping or other work in mornings and evenings and to stay in our home during the day.


I watched on television that in such heat
1) We should protect our skin with sunscreen.
2) Wear loose clothes.
3) Drink lot of water. Stay hydrated.

So, I would advise all people to follow the precautions and be safe.

Okay, take care.

1 comment:

Grampy said...

I live in Connecticut. The weather has been cooler than normal. I have been watching the news and they say it should be about 110 in your area.I hope you have a good AC.